i cant click button downaload
New Demo! The Real Work Begins Here.
This is the real start of this game. While there is less content in this release than last, it lays the groundwork for the game loop in a way that didn’t exist before, adding menus and features that didn’t exist in the prototype.
This update is the first to feature the map screen, which is where you’ll be spending your time in between sorties. You can use it to familiarize yourself with the area, as well as plan your mission. This screen is in very early stages, so it has little functionality at the moment, but there are a lot of plans for it.
The art has been redone from the ground up with new shaders to complete the look. It’s simple, clean, and easy to read. Befitting of the game’s intended level of realism, the new style is meant to evocative of a classic era of flight simulators from the early to mid 90s.
Thank you all for the support, it’s been invaluable in keeping this project going.
What's new in this update:
- Brand new art style built from the ground up
- New models, effects, and shaders
- New flyable aircraft: MiG-21 and Jaguar
- New weapons
- Jaguar: AIM-9L, AIM-9M, AS30
- MiG-21: R-3S, R-60, Kh-66
- New Wake Island inspired map with runway and airbase buildings
- Map screen to select where to start your sortie and what plane to sortie with
- Escape menu to pause the game, access photo mode, and end the sortie
- Enemy turrets can now fire on and kill the player
- Collision damage proportional to speed
- Player hitpoints percentage shown on HUD
- Animated airbrakes for all flyable aircraft
- Turrets become more accurate the longer they fire on the target
- Rudimentary support for gamepad and joysticks, each using a new camera system optimized for direct control of the aircraft
- All weapons are always available (no inventory tracking)
- Support for 4k and ultra-wide resolutions